Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Inky hands




My hands are always inky. Today we drew our hands with ink, I enjoyed it greatly. 
What else? It's starting to get chilly here, although the weather is so erractic it could be summer by friday. I went on a lovely midnight bike ride with lovely friends last weekend.(I stole the photo off Millie) I'm going to see Rufus Wainwright tomorrow night which I canNOT wait for. It's going to be fantastic. Oh, and I'm also making a whale zine (the obssession did not leave me) with a couple of friends. So MCAD readers- if you want to do a whale for the zine, contact me and get drawing/painting/whatever and your in it! Hopefully will update with more soon.

2 comments:

Adina Weinand said...

WHAT OH! I had no idea he was coming!

Alice Pattullo said...

YUP. he was most FANTASTIC.