Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Robin and Lucienne Day at Pallant House






I finally made it to the Days exhibition at Pallant House yesterday which was well worth the wait. My heart was actually racing a little bit at being able to see the actual fabrics in the flesh! I wish I could deck my house out now in retro furniture and bold furnishings. They also just looked like the coolest design couple- I mean Lucienne always seemed to have perfect nails even when designing groundbreaking textiles. I wish! My favourite design was 'rock rose' which is pictured last. Make sure you go- you still have a month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got there in the end and sorry I missed it!
Andrew P

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice Lucienne & Robin produced some fabulous stuff - look forward to seeing your own work expanding into textiles! The Royal Festival Hall has a small but interesting exhibition celebrating the Festival of Britain anniversary- worth a look!

Love Philip & Sarah D