Wednesday, 19 September 2012

The Bible of British Taste




A while back I was photographed and chatted to the wonderful Ruth Guilding who has recently created and curated this fantastic website: THE BIBLE OF BRITISH TASTE. You can look at the photos of my collections and work here, but make sure to look at everything else as well...I wish I could go on some of her travels with her - looks like she has captured some amazing things and people. She told me about a visit to Marthe Armitage's house in Chiswick and I was, and am still absolutely in awe of her fantastic portfolio of handprinted wallpapers. It is pretty cool that her wallpaper was used in 'Woman in Black' too! Make sure to keep checking in for updates - they are sure to be an inspiration. Thanks Ruth!

1 comment:

Amy Sewell said...

Ms. Pattullo, do you know wha has happened to the Bible of British Taste blog? I haven't been able to reach it for several months now?
Thank you.