Friday, 9 November 2012

Lots of reminders!

There is a lot going on this weekend that me/my work is involved in so I thought I would provide you with a few reminders!'Function of Folk' - Thurday 8th and Friday 9th November at the Ethnographic Museum in Krakow, Poland... this is where I am spending my weekend so unfortunately I am missing out on the rest of these great events!'Folk and Fire' - Opening Friday 9th November at Lion Street Store in Rye.'Selvedge Winter Fair' - Saturday 10th November at Chelsea Town Hall in London.'Fry Art Gallery Annual Sale' - Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th November at The Fry Art Gallery in Saffron Walden in Essex.'Newcastle Vintage Fashion and Textiles Fair' - Sunday 11th November at the Royal Station Hotel in Newcastle Upon Tyne.'Lord Mayors Show' - Saturday 10th November, London. This is nothing to do with me or my work, I just wish I was going because I have been planning to do a print celebrating the parade for sometime and have never got round to it!HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

No comments: