Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Roger La Borde





I am pleased to finally reveal my card range I designed for Roger La Borde. I worked on these in the middle of last year so it feel likes they have been under wraps for some time - it's good to see them out now! This shows the wraparound here. They are embossed and printed onto luxury uncoated board - I haven't got my physical copies yet but will update this with photos as soon as I do! 

Stockists - if you are interested in purchasing some for your shop I would recommend emailing Roger La Borde to request a catalogue which you can order from. (They have just joined forces with Sanderson producing a great range too) Alternatively the order codes are GC 1621, GC 1623, GC 1622, and GC 1624 respectively. General public - keep a look out in all good card shops!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are so lovely..congrats! :)