Monday, 18 February 2013

The Bible of British Taste




I have posted about this wonderful website before but Ruth just highlighted me to the fact that she has done a feature about Cecil Sharp House. Interestingly enough - when I was first asked to do some work for Cecil Sharp House, I felt particularly inspired after having read Ruth's interesting and inspiring article in World Of Interiors just a few days before - now a friend of Ruth's and I am still producing work for CSH; I feel a thanks is in order!All photos copyright Bible of British Taste.I just came across this wonderful article about Sue and David Gentleman's house too - beautiful!Incidentally I went to see Sam Lee and friends at CSH just the other night - he has an amazing voice and has reappropriated traditional folk songs learned and gathered from travellers that Lee has met over his years - if you get a chance to, try and see him live...

No comments: