Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Ben Pentreath Ltd. Cabinet of Curiosities: L O N D O N






I am exhibiting some new prints at this Ben Pentreath Ltd's Cabinet of Curiosities this year. Themed this year on our capital (and organised by Bridie Hall and Ruth Guilding of The Bible of British Taste) I produced a series of drawings of municipal fountains found around the city aswell as a this mighty 6 layer screenprint of snowglobes - a clever layer of gloss providing their glass. The fountains are A4 and will retail at £36, the snowglobes are 16 x 44cm and will be retailing at £65. The show opens tomorrow night and runs to 2nd November at Ben Pentreath ltd. 17 Rugby Street, London, WC1. Pop along if you can!


2 comments:

Ben Pentreath said...

Hi Alice!!! I saw you but never said hi last night - hope you're really well :) B xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Alice
My sister Cyndy and I so enjoyed meeting you last week and rushed to Pentreath and Hall on Saturday to buy our copies of your 'souvenir of london' print.
I think for both of us it is our favourite momento of our trip and beautiful art.
big hugs
Deby (from Canada)