Thursday, 27 March 2014

Fortnum and Masons














I am excited to be showing some of my work and talking about my work process with the team of Roger La Borde (who produce my range of greetings cards) at Fortnum and Mason's next weekend as part of National Stationery Week. The event begins on Monday 31st March with a variety of events and happenings each day of the week.
I will be in the stationery department on the third floor between 12 and 6 on Saturday 5th April with sketchbooks, notebooks et al and am going to be launching a new print based project I am very excited about that I have been working on in 2014, aswell as selling other screenprints alongside Roger La Borde's grand collection of cards and gift wrap- if you are around do pop in to say hello and get yourself a print, a nice notebook or a lovely Roger La Borde card.
Above is an illustration by the king of Fortnum and Mason's design - Edward Bawden...you'll have to come instore to see my new things (and get a very extravagant Easter egg).

1 comment:

Claudio Giambrone said...

I've stumbled across your website, sei bravissima. complimenti!