Saturday, 21 February 2015

Nostalgia and Progress


Only a week left of this lovely show at the Stanley and Audrey Burton Gallery in Leeds. I just got the catalogue through the post in the last week or so which has some interesting essays looking at post-war book illustration, developments in post war-printing, and nostalgia and progress in contemporary illustration where I have a nice little mention. I unfortunately haven't managed to make it up to the show but I have heard great things from visitors so if you are in the area make sure to go before the 28th.



1 comment:

Jasper Greyhound said...

Hello, I did manage to get to the exhibition and shortly afterwards I purchased one of the curwen prints of whitby whalers.
Do you have any advice about choice of frame? I don't remember how it was framed in the exhibition. Many thanks. A new fan.