Monday, 30 November 2015

Mascalls Gallery - An Alphabet of Animals














Very Pleased to be able to say my Alphabet of Animals are going on a journey down to Kent in the New Year - I will be showing the full set of animals including a selection of other work and bits and pieces at Mascalls Gallery from 9th January - 20th February 2016. Keep an eye on their events programme as we are discussing a few little extra things to partake in over the 6 weeks of the show. Please come along!

*Also following my show will be the ko-ax book illustration open call exhibition to anyone who lives, works or studies in Kent. I will her helping to judge the show. the deadline is 31st January so still time to get involved.

1 comment:

Shellie Byatt said...

I saw your comment on Clive Hicks-Jenkin's blog (he's fab,isn't he?) and thought I'd come and look here and I wasn't disappointed....your work is really, really lovely!